Friday, September 30, 2011

Find A Partner


When I was at school, Mathematics was my best subject. When it came to Science, I was really good at all the calculations and problems but virtually useless at the experiments. I didn't have the patience to do things properly.  I often used to do what I liked during experiments, go home and work out from theory what the results should be, and then write up the experiment according to these theoretical calculations. A better way was to find a partner for the experiments who had the patience, order and care to do them properly, and I 'd contribute with the Math side of things. That's when I got the best marks!


The Church of Rome honors both Peter and Paul as its founding Fathers. It's interesting to look at the lives of these two great men of our faith and see how they complement each other.

Sometimes, it's good for us to work with someone rather than on our own.